Can something come from nothing?

That's it then, problem solved. Life must be so easy for you. All the questions of sages throughout the ages are as nought in the face of your faith.

But, at this time on a Sunday, you should really be in church praying to your God, not messing about on a chat forum talking to unbelievers. :)

You sound like a militant and aggressive atheist.

Sad, don't you think ?

You sound like a militant and aggressive atheist.

Sad, don't you think ?

You sound like a credulous and naive person who believes everything they've been taught via religion. Silly, don't you think?

I'm a very spiritual person but I don't believe in this 'God' of whom you speak. What would you consider yourself to be? A militant and aggressive Christian?

This is a very interesting debate, the caller is doing the usual assuming and loose thinking. If he wants a vote, he's lost in my estimation.

You sound like a credulous and naive person who believes everything they've been taught via religion. Silly, don't you think?

Not really. I'm extremely content with my belief :)

I'm a very spiritual person but I don't believe in this 'God' of whom you speak. What would you consider yourself to be? A militant and aggressive Christian?

I'm not a Christian and I'm not a militant or aggressive religious guy either; in other words, I don't go around forcibly shoving my POV down other peoples' throats.

Not really. I'm extremely content with my belief :)
Of course you are, a belief is a comforting thing to have. Whether it has any foundation in fact, is another matter.

I'm not a Christian and I'm not a militant or aggressive religious guy either; in other words, I don't go around forcibly shoving my POV down other peoples' throats.
Although you did feel compelled to post your belief, without any supporting data. And when I commented you immediately came back with an unfounded and trite comment about MY belief. I'd call that being militant and aggressive.

What did you think of the video? I thought it was interesting of its type. In comparison with some of the other callers posted on that site Eric from Arizona was a compelling debater. He still lost though. Woolly thinking.

God is the End and Beginning of everything. No-one can fathom Him.

All will be presented after we breathe our last :)

:hihi:Love the paradox. No one can fathom him (then how do you know it's a he?) but CXC3000 knows that its going to explain it all when we pop our clogs.:hihi:

That's the reasoning of a 5 year old, or somebody who's been indoctrinated.:roll:

i actually thought the caller had him when he spoke nothing ! and everyone said hello are you still there etc... i thought the caller was going to say ! "there you go all you **** yourself cos i spoke nothing lol "

so something does come from nothing hehe

Archived