Can something come from nothing?

I don't go around forcibly shoving my POV down other peoples' throats.

......apart from your first post on this thread....

God is the End and Beginning of everything. No-one can fathom Him.

All will be presented after we breathe our last :)

Not really. I'm extremely content with my belief :)

I'm not a Christian and I'm not a militant or aggressive religious guy either; in other words, I don't go around forcibly shoving my POV down other peoples' throats.

Really? I love how anyone who challenges theism is by default labelled an aggressive atheist by the theists. Such puerile nonsense.

i actually thought the caller had him when he spoke nothing ! and everyone said hello are you still there etc... i thought the caller was going to say ! "there you go all you **** yourself cos i spoke nothing lol "

so something does come from nothing hehe

That's what I was thinking when he went silent. It'd have been good if one of the presenters had said something along the lines of; "is that your definition of nothing then?" with a big smug smile on their face.

However.....the caller was your typical American macho d**k (no sense of humour) and was only intent on trying to work his way out of a situation it was impossible to get out of to prove himself right.

As the Yanks would say.....major fail!

Is it better to not believe in God and then die and find a God exists.

or

Believe there is a God and then die and never find out.

If any of the MANY gods exist, and they were angry at me for not believing in them simply because I have no reason to, then I'd rather face the consequences.

Archived