Judge - I am the law and I'll do as I please.

So it doesnt bother you that money from cannabis may eventually make its way back to arm the people that are killing your countrymen...well no it wouldnt would it seeing as still condone murder

You really haven't a clue have you?

Most of the cannabis seeds available in the UK come from the Netherlands.

Which central and south asians are killing my countrymen, by the way?

So it doesnt bother you that money from cannabis may eventually make its way back to arm the people that are killing your countrymen

Through that logic you could be a murderer if you pay a man a days wage, and from that he buys a knife to kill his wife. "Are you not bothered that the money from your business may eventually arm the people who kill their wives?"

You really haven't a clue have you?

Most of the cannabis seeds available in the UK come from the Netherlands.

Which central and south asians are killing my countrymen, by the way?

and the Netherlands get them from where ?

Well what a question where is Afghanistan I do believe they are responsible for one or two deaths of British soldiers or do you blame someone else ? maybe its those fascists that you condone killing ?

I actually think it is quite interesting that the level of argument against legalising drugs is this pathetic. Truly. There are no good solid reasons to keep drugs prohibited, so we have to battle daft ones like "is the bus driver stoned?" and "you give bombs to the taliban".

Rape and burglary wreak terrible damage on people's lives.

Arthur Bloggs growing a bit of weed and getting high in his own home hurts no-one. Surely a man of your intellectual calibre can appreciate the difference?

Mmm. Hurts no-one.

Tell that to the families of people who have lost loved ones to somebody whose long term cannabis use has sent them schizo.

Or tell that to an employer who has unmotivated, lethargiuc dullards working for him who use cannabis.

Or to the relatives of somebody who was killed ina road accident caused by a fool under the influence of cannabis.

Or to the families of people who suffer depression as a result of their cannabis use.

I'm sure a man of your intellect can give appropriate consideration to such cases. The Royal College of Psychiatrists certainly can.

Through that logic you could be a murderer if you pay a man a days wage, and from that he buys a knife to kill his wife. "Are you not bothered that the money from your business may eventually arm the people who kill their wives?"

you are really getting silly now ,its widely accepted that drug money arms terrorists and such,grow up

and the Netherlands get them from where ?Well what a question where is Afghanistan I do believe they are responsible for one or two deaths of British soldiers or do you blame someone else ? maybe its those fascists that you condone killing ?

They've been cultivating cannabis for decades you dimwit. Next silly question?

Mmm. Hurts no-one.

Tell that to the families of people who have lost loved ones to somebody whose long term cannabis use has sent them schizo.

Or tell that to an employer who has unmotivated, lethargiuc dullards working for him who use cannabis.

Or to the relatives of somebody who was killed ina road accident caused by a fool under the influence of cannabis.

Or to the families of people who suffer depression as a result of their cannabis use.

I'm sure a man of your intellect can give appropriate consideration to such cases. The Royal College of Psychiatrists certainly can.

The above could also apply to people who drink alcohol. :roll:

Archived