Judge - I am the law and I'll do as I please.

Its a perfectly reasonable combination of statements,it may seem gibberish to you because the superskunk has begun to fry your brain.

Someone who can't string a sentence together assuming I smoke skunk (which I don't) because I hold a differing view.

What fried your brain? It does not seem to function very well.

Not good enough.

Good as youre going to get ,why should I argue with criminals who feel the need to fry their brains with illegal substances,this forum removes any links to such as illegal downloads and issues bans yet it seems to condone the use of drugs and lets its users who are drug users actively encourage the use of substances..hypocrites.

Someone who can't string a sentence together assuming I smoke skunk (which I don't) because I hold a differing view.

What fried your brain? It does not seem to function very well.

Different drugs same outcome,it seems its your brain thats not functioning very well, immaterial of the grammatical structure the wording was such that a ten year old could understand it,I find I have to tone the wording down so the potheads etc can understand it;)Dont try to get on your high horse ,you cant youre actively promoting illegal substances and their use,that makes me morally and legally superior to you.

Good as youre going to get ,why should I argue with criminals who feel the need to fry their brains with illegal substances,this forum removes any links to such as illegal downloads and issues bans yet it seems to condone the use of drugs and lets its users who are drug users actively encourage the use of substances..hypocrites.

(in translation). I can't justify my posts so I'll start throwing insults around.

Different drugs same outcome,it seems its your brain thats not functioning very well, immaterial of the grammatical structure the wording was such that a ten year old could understand it,I find I have to tone the wording down so the potheads etc can understand it;)Dont try to get on your high horse ,you cant youre actively promoting illegal substances and their use,that makes me morally and legally superior to you.

Come on then Bassman, where have I actively promoted the use of illegal drugs?

(in translation). I can't justify my posts so I'll start throwing insults around.

why should I justify my posts ,I dont have to Im in the right ,no insults just the truth ,mind you cannabis does induce paranoia so I suppose I will have to take that into account.

What makes you think that everyone who doesn't agree with you must be a cannabis smoker?

If the Forum is run by hypocrites, feel free to leave!

Archived