Judge - I am the law and I'll do as I please.

Musicians and actors are no heroes to me. The Beatles in particular were crapheads. They were the musical idols of gullible teenagers all over the world and had the power and influence to serve as role models for a whole generation of youngsters. Instead they passed the message that drugs were cool and even wrote a song or two about them. The Beatles may not have graduated to harder drugs as the years went by but millions did.

In many ways they and other groups such as the Stones etc were the founding fathers of the drug culture, a culture that even today is a major problem in society.

The acceptance of drugs as a lifestyle has created misery and death all over the world. Do you have any idea how many people have died in the Mexican drug wars alone? And all because coke sniffers, pot heads, crack addicts in the US supply a ready market for drugs smuggled across the border.

I've no time for drunks or anyone who smokes pot or does drugs of any kind even on a casual basis. I could tell you another story about a bulldozer operator who was high on pot and almost killed two of his fellow workers. He was initially thought to be drunk but after submitting to a urine test it was found to be otherwise.

Employers are quite right in requiring all job applicants to undergo tests for booze and drug use prior to employment and mandating random on the spot checks for same after employment.

I wouldnt want any of them near me on a work site.

If cannabis were to be leagized it would just another headache for police to deal with and long suffering parents to try to keep their kids away from. God only knows responisble parents have enough work keeping them off binge drinking and tobacco use already

Your such a moron it's unbelievable! And so was the guy who was high while operating heave machinery. You would have to be a total dick to do such a thing. You mix drugs and dicks, that's what's gonna happen!

And don't get me started on the Beatles. The music they wrote is still some of the best selling music in the world. They were genius at writing simple pop songs that appeal to the masses.

Just goes to prove that you don't know what you are talking about. If you were to do some research into the subjects that you rant about, you would find that the Beatles never wrote a single song about drugs!

I don't see anything wrong with the post, he's not telling anyone else to do it, he's not hurting anyone. If I posted that I drove ten mph over the speed limit today would that post be in question also?

I should hope he isn't telling anyone else to do it.

To have a casual attitude to an illegal substance,should not be promoted.

I'll take your challenge janie.

I know this is not a very popular idea. You don't hear it too often any more … but it's the truth. I have taken drugs before and … I had a real good time. Sorry. Didn't murder anybody, didn't rape anybody, didn't rob anybody, didn't beat anybody, didn't lose – hmm – one f***ing job, laughed my ass off, and went about my day. Sorry. Now, where's my commercial?

- Bill Hicks

I'll take your challenge janie.

I know this is not a very popular idea. You don't hear it too often any more … but it's the truth. I have taken drugs before and … I had a real good time. Sorry. Didn't murder anybody, didn't rape anybody, didn't rob anybody, didn't beat anybody, didn't lose – hmm – one f***ing job, laughed my ass off, and went about my day. Sorry. Now, where's my commercial?

- Bill Hicks

I'm not saying people do bad things to others under the influence of drugs,but casual use can lead to addiction and spiral out of control. Lives can be wrecked and many people have died young. Tragic!

I thought differently in my twenties,but thankfully i am more enlightened now.

Come on now , any mature person should know there is nothing glamorous about drugs

Archived