Judge - I am the law and I'll do as I please.

With that in mind, would you say those reasons were a good justification for banning those things outright, for everyone?

Too late already but it's not necessary to add yet one more problem to existing ones.

Tobacco isn't the problem it once was. Less people smoke now than ever before.. It's drugs. You dont know whats going on down Mexico way believe me.

Well, that's thoughtful of you; but would it be any different to meeting a friend who eat a cooked breakfast three times a week, or someone who smokes twenty a day?

Is it sufficient a concern for you to feel comfortable with the idea that people who choose to smoke cannabis should be dealt with as criminals whereas those who choose to smoke fags and drink and eat themselves onto early graves are free to do so?

A cooked breakfast three times a day,of course i would be concerned about that,would you?

What a silly comparison! and havn't you read my two previous posts where i mention cigarettes.In fact i think you are distorting what i have said.I have previously mentioned a concern i have about the way people are dealt with in the system.

What is affecting your concentration at the moment?you usually seem quite alert.

Anyway none of thats my business,so i won't comment any further.

The idea that lots of creative industry types are into their drugs is hardly news to anyone is it?

Your arrival at this startling insight appears to be a rather pointless sidetrack about which Beatle was the biggest dope fiend or somesuch nonsense.

Are you citing the fact that you knew some pothead motorcycle bums as an amusing anecdote or as a reason for marijuana to remain illegal and people who smoke it to be criminals?

I dont give a toss about creative people and their drugs. It's the way they influence young gullible people. Anyway most of the stuff they tuen out now with one or two notable exceptions occasionally is liquid crap unless you think moronic story plots and lots of computer generated special efffects is in some way creative.

Your wish may possibly be granted though fishy. With governments experiencing declining revenues and struggling with huge deficits and the sales of tobacco and alcohol on a downward swing I'm sure the pols will finally get around to legalizing it and of course a pack of the prime stuff with around 55 percent tax added will be something of a luxury reserved for special occasions :D

Nope:

John Lennon admitted that he began taking LSD in 1964 and that

"it went on for years. I must have had a thousand trips. I used to just eat it all the time"

(Rolling Stone, Jan. 7, 1971, p. 39)

In 1969, Lennon said:

"If people can't face up to the fact of other people being naked or smoking pot . then we're never going to get anywhere"

(Penthouse, Oct. 1969, p. 29, cited in The Legacy of John Lennon, p. 66).

Well make your mind up one minute youre saying he didnt admit it until the 70's the next he admitted it in the 60's..which one is it ,I dont know I was just answering your posts::huh:

I dont give a toss about creative people and their drugs. It's the way they influence young gullible people. Anyway most of the stuff they tuen out now with one or two notable exceptions occasionally is liquid crap unless you think moronic story plots and lots of computer generated special efffects is in some way creative.

Your wish may possibly be granted though fishy. With governments experiencing declining revenues and struggling with huge deficits and the sales of tobacco and alcohol on a downward swing I'm sure the pols will finally get around to legalizing it and of course a pack of the prime stuff with around 55 percent tax added will be something of a luxury reserved for special occasions :D

I think thats the problem with a lot of cannabis smokers they think that because such as Lennon,a genius with or without dope created under the influence,Joe Bloggs,a numpty, can do the same,with or without dope still a numpty.

I think thats the problem with a lot of cannabis smokers they think that because such as Lennon,a genius with or without dope created under the influence,Joe Bloggs,a numpty, can do the same,with or without dope still a numpty.

Lennon a genious? A showman maybe.

Burt Bacharach and Hal David wrote better songs :hihi:

Well make your mind up one minute youre saying he didnt admit it until the 70's the next he admitted it in the 60's..which one is it ,I dont know I was just answering your posts::huh:

No, I didn't. Read the thread.

Too late already but it's not necessary to add yet one more problem to existing ones.

Tobacco isn't the problem it once was. Less people smoke now than ever before.. It's drugs. You dont know whats going on down Mexico way believe me.

do you not see that the problems down Mexico way are as a result of drug prohibition?

Archived