Judge - I am the law and I'll do as I please.

The hysterical worship of Hitler and the same of the Beatles and Stones is eerie in it's similarity

:D

Absolutely the maddest thing I've ever read. Jees. How can anyone argue against that? :D

How are your F-16's going to deal with that bloke next door having a crafty jazz fag in his back yard?

He's going to invent the first laser guided water bomb.

You've obviously never heard of surveillance by satellite, something that is used by intelliegnce agencies. :rolleyes: The activities of drug cartels can be watched, the planes and vessels which are used to move the drugs identified and tracked all the way to their destinations by GPS

No question of innocent people involved. A handful of F-16s is all that's needed.

Target identified, missile system activated and ready to fire...... splashdown :D

No need to house and feed these vultures at public expense either

I think someone has a bit too much 'pop' last night!

It was really only a humorous rejoinder to Bonzo's joyous admission.

Glad it was just a bit of fun,or a sort of "off the cuff" remark.

Otherwise it may have caused some to discount some of the sensible points you made in your last posts,and that would be a shame.

Glad it was just a bit of fun,or a sort of "off the cuff" remark.

Otherwise it may have caused some to discount some of the sensible points you made in your last posts,and that would be a shame.

Have you ever heard of a drug called cake?

Have you never watched Brasseye?

You've obviously never heard of surveillance by satellite, something that is used by intelliegnce agencies. :rolleyes:

Those same "intelligence" services that claimed Iraq could deploy chemical weapons in 45 minutes?

The activities of drug cartels can be watched, the planes and vessels which are used to move the drugs identified and tracked all the way to their destinations by GPS

No question of innocent people involved. A handful of F-16s is all that's needed.

Target identified, missile system activated and ready to fire...... splashdown :D

So, no change then, lets stick with a system that has been proven to be a complete unmittigated disaster!

That's forward thinkin' for ya!

No i havn't watched that, I have heard a lot of slang words for drugs though.

Anyway what point are you making?

There was a programme called Brasseye in the 90's which satirised celebrities jumping on the anti-drugs bandwagon and they invented a drug called cake to do it. If you'd seen the programme you'd have got the reference.

Then again you're a woman so you may not have! Women don't retain useless information like that!

Is a sensible remark not a sensible remark if the person making it is on drugs?

Well thats a generalisation isn't it because there are so many prescribed drugs,loads of people are on sedatives/tranquilizers ie.

What i was referring to really is that if you are commenting in favour of legallising drugs,statements will not have much strength if you are sending out the wrong messages.

Archived