Judge - I am the law and I'll do as I please.

yeah I think this would be a good middle ground. Currently at the needle exchange, a great way of harm reduction, you have to give your initials and address and they ask if you are in treatment. This point of contact is important and a fairly formal service does highlight the severity of the issue.

I think the anti legalise brigade imagine that if legalised there's going to be discount heroin on sale in tesco next to their tins of beans.

Heroin should be made available only to those who have been clinically diagnosed as an addict and maybe (not sure) administered in a clinical environment (ie you can't walk out carrying it).

Heroin should be made available only to those who have been clinically diagnosed as an addict and maybe (not sure) administered in a clinical environment (ie you can't walk out carrying it).
Heroin is available to anyone who can grow the correct poppies. No amount of law making will change that, as cannabis clearly proves.

Heroin is available to anyone who can grow the correct poppies. No amount of law making will change that, as cannabis clearly proves.

I think there's a bit more too it than just growing poppies.

I said should be available to to anyone who is diagnosed as an addict though, and I didn't mean through growing and processing their own, I meant from the state.

Archived