Judge - I am the law and I'll do as I please.

Thats just how it is im afraid and it will never change.

Then it's a bit sad if you are saying that you will never be able to change your view on this. Are you really that closed to others' arguements and opinions and even 'facts'?

Have you thought about getting some help?

it's more likely that shooting junkies will be legalised

The level of whit and intelligence used in your posts should be made illegal.

You would quite happily shoot someone who in essence is a peaceful person who would rather spend time at home with close friends than go out round town fighting and p*ssing like a mindless erection on legs?!

If you've not got anything sensible to say, don't say anything at all.

Well done judge.

He can interpret the law how he feels. Guidelines are just that. If he doesn't want to follow them he doesn't have to until such time as they become mandatory.

The more some of these stoners get punished the better. Time to stop pretending that cannabis use is perfectly acceptable. Despite what you lot think. Its still an illegal drug. You get busted using it... you should get punished. GET OVER IT.

Unfortunately, I suspect that many of his fellow colleauges will think he is being harsh with his sentencing and will not support him in this one.

Oh, btw, your "annonymous" poster who says he was forced into cannabis growing due to lack of jobs. Four words mate..... Get looking harder. Moron.

well said mate, all these little smack rats need locking up, if only we had more judge's like that one :roll:

You would quite happily shoot someone who in essence is a peaceful person who would rather spend time at home with close friends than go out round town fighting and p*ssing like a mindless erection on legs?!

I think I interviewed him?

Drugs are bad mmm kay, when it comes to druggies, kill em all, kill em all

you misunderstood my comment.

you made an assertion regarding the probability of the legalising of currently illegal substances.

i made an assertion as to what i thought to be more likely occurance.

i didn't say whether or not i thought it was a good idea and made no reference at all as to what should be done with drunken louts though if they are drunk they are unlikely to have an erection.

i didn't say whether or not i thought it was a good idea and made no reference at all as to what should be done with drunken louts though if they are drunk they are unlikely to have an erection.

Yes. They lose the ability to have one, so start behaving like one, Full-on all the time, getting in peoples' faces and not knowing when it's time to wind-down.

Archived