Who else loves Robert Plant?

LauraG

I went to see my hero, Robert Plant on Tuesday and cannot begin to tell you how amazing he was. Not only did he play his new stuff from his fantastic album Mighty rearranger but he also played loads of Led Zeppelin! I have seen many bands over the last few years including , Coldplay, The Verve, Rolling Stones etc but none compared to the almighty Mr Plant. If he tours again next year, I demand that anybody who reads this goes to see him and be very pleasantly surprised. The man oozes sex appeal..........even at the grand old age of 57! This coming from a 24year old girl!

Robert I love you........anybody else agree?

PS - Has anybody had the chance to see/hear Solar Son? I was fortunate enough to see them the other week and bloody hell, they were fantastic. I believe that they will be playing at the Boardwalk sometime next year, can't wait! Keep an ear out, word has it, they could be the next big thing and I could very well believe it. check out their webpage on my space to listen to their tracks or if you are unable to find them click on http://www.solarson.co.uk and there is a link to take you to their myspace webpage. Let me know what you think, am I weird for thinking they're great............?

Originally posted by LauraG

You're wrong, you can keep your Kelly Jones and Chris Martins of the world. Give me a man with a sweet voice, man boobs, dodgy perm and slight paunch anyday of the week! No joke! Just don't tell my boyfriend!

But he is 57???

He's probably got enough spare saggy skin to keep goldmember happy for years ;)

Originally posted by LauraG

You're wrong, you can keep your Kelly Jones and Chris Martins of the world. Give me a man with a sweet voice, man boobs, dodgy perm and slight paunch anyday of the week! No joke! Just don't tell my boyfriend!

Can understand the voice but the rest:gag:

Hope when i'm 57 i can pull a 24 year old!! lol

His voice........that is obviously the best thing about him, the voice and the charisma! I'm still on a high! The man is a bloody genius! God, I wish I'd be born in the 50's how cool would it have been to have lived your teen years in the 60s and 70's. The music then was what I call real music!

Saying that my ex was on Radio Sheffield last Sunday because they wanted people to phone in who have Rolling Stones tickets.

The presenter asked her if she fancied Mick Jagger and she said no, she prefers Keith Richards:confused:

When she was in her teens apparently she was in love with Tommy Lee Jones!!!!!!

She has a thing for older blokes. I'm only 4 years older than her, maybe thats why we split:suspect:

(she going to kill me when she reads this:D )

Would'nt say I love him but he's pretty damn good. Especially when he was with Led Zep!

I met him about two years ago. *reminisces*

Was in this art gallery in Brum, they had this "album artwork" exhibition, where the original prints of stuff like Queen, Led Zep & Pink Floyd artwork was being displayed.

Robert Plant was good mates with the artist & came down to have a look around. Was stood chatting to him for a few minutes. Was a really sound bloke. :thumbsup: My ex was a little star struck.

Archived