Who else loves Robert Plant?

LauraG

Count me in as a great fan also. Unlike many rock stars of his generation, he is not simply reliving past glories - nor has he completely turned his back on the music which made him famous. He also still has a great voice. He is also a pretty decent bloke by all accounts. The only thing I dislike about him is that, as a Black Countryman, he supports Wolves rather than West Brom.

He's one quarter of the best rock band ever (who are also my favourite band). Robert's pure genius and still loves his music.

I dare anyone not to be impressed watching DVD's of Led Zep's their concerts - they were an amazing band!

I would give my right arm to have been able to see one of their concerts. Alas I was born the year bonzo died :(

I do envy those that are old enough to be able to remember bands like Led Zep.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by dfgenius

He's one quarter of the best rock band ever (who are also my favourite band). Robert's pure genius and still loves his music.

I dare anyone not to be impressed watching DVD's of Led Zep's their concerts - they were an amazing band!

I would give my right arm to have been able to see one of their concerts. Alas I was born the year bonzo died :(

I do envy those that are old enough to be able to remember bands like Led Zep.

I'm glad to hear from somebody who is on the same wave length as myself! You should go and see Robert if he decides to bless us with another tour.........you will not be disappointed! In the meantime listen to his new album - Mighty Rearranger, you will be very pleasantly surprised!

Archived