Bisexuals, where do they fit in

I disagree, it's not a disproportionate number at all (interesting discussion elsewhere on 'is rock'n'roll homosexual'). It only appears that way to those who have some kind of aversion to blatant homosexuality. Note how there are far fewer high profile lesbians than there are gay men, why do you think that this is?.
Probably the same reasons that straight women occupy less high profile jobs than straight men - men are better at such things.

Funny how so many 'straight men' happily shag other men when women are simply not available to them, then revert to heterosexuality when they have access to women. This happens in prisons, single sex boarding schools, the armed forces, you name it.
While I have no experience of prisons, the all-boys schools and military environments most certainly do not lead to such goings on - whatever rumours you may have heard.

And, as I said, the men who may stray across the bounds are not straight, they are bi, at least a bit.

I understand that Homosexuals and Straight people are the different sides of the same coin so to speak ,but what about Bisexuals, neither fully straight or fully gay surely their minds must be one hell of a minefield neither fitting in with one side or the other.

Maybe they are the full shilling?

Probably the same reasons that straight women occupy less high profile jobs than straight men - men are better at such things.

While I have no experience of prisons, the all-boys schools and military environments most certainly do not lead to such goings on - whatever rumours you may have heard.

And, as I said, the men who may stray across the bounds are not straight, they are bi, at least a bit.

I refer you to this. Situational sexual behaviour is a very interesting phonemenon. More often than not, I believe that members of the armed services frequent prostitutes and many when engaged in conflict, also resort to mass rape. The male prison situation is not dissimilar, rape and sexual relationships amongst prisoners are endemic. That to me illustrates the immuntable form of sexuality which according to circumstance, situation and people, shifts.

I refer you to this. Situational sexual behaviour is a very interesting phonemenon. More often than not, I believe that members of the armed services frequent prostitutes and many when engaged in conflict, also resort to mass rape. The male prison situation is not dissimilar, rape and sexual relationships amongst prisoners are endemic. That to me illustrates the immuntable form of sexuality which according to circumstance, situation and people, shifts.

22 years service, never raped or used a prostitite, or had sex with another man. Plus never knew anyone that did.

22 years service, never raped or used a prostitite, or had sex with another man. Plus never knew anyone that did.

Well, it obviously happens. It's curious how prostitutes are always in demand, never out of work, yet no man I have ever met has ever paid for sex.

According to this data:

Nearly one in 10 men pay for sex

Men aged between 25 and 34 are most likely to use prostitutes

Men who pay for sex are most likely to be single

In UK brothels 85% of prostitutes are from overseas

Source

That's roughly the same as the estimated number of male homosexuals in the population. I know lots of gay men, so statisitically, I should also know lots of men who have frequented prostitutes. None admit to it.

Well, it obviously happens. It's curious how prostitutes are always in demand, never out of work, yet no man I have ever met has ever paid for sex.

According to this data:

Source

That's roughly the same as the estimated number of male homosexuals in the population. I know lots of gay men, so statisitically, I should also know lots of men who have frequented prostitutes. None admit to it.

all men pay for sex:hihi: crude joke, sorry.

only ever met one woman that was raped, yet whats the stats on that? 1 in 10? 1 in 50?

all men pay for sex:hihi: crude joke, sorry.

only ever met one woman that was raped, yet whats the stats on that? 1 in 10? 1 in 50?

Haha, very funny!

Lots of women have been acquaintance raped, most chalk it up to a bad experience and never report it. Stranger rape is a lot less common, no one really knows what the true stats are, suffice to say, they are much less than the official figures.

Haha, very funny!

Lots of women have been acquaintance raped, most chalk it up to a bad experience and never report it. Stranger rape is a lot less common, no one really knows what the true stats are, suffice to say, they are much less than the official figures.

Rape, such a disgusting crime.

However not the topic,

so ill say imho bisexuals are simple a result of the diversity of the human race. Most of us have had a good spanking while in our old school uniforms, as long as its between consenting adults and in private, whats the harm? live and let live.

Archived