Bisexuals, where do they fit in

Watching John Inman mince is not being part of "the gay population".

Never said it was,Im talking up front associating with gays not just watching some idiot mincing about doing more harm than good for homosexuals,include Grayson in that as well,also Alan Carr who seems intent on taking the image of gay people back 20 or 30 years.Do you remember The Barleycorn ?

Never said it was,Im talking up front associating with gays not just watching some idiot mincing about doing more harm than good for homosexuals,include Grayson in that as well,also Alan Carr who seems intent on taking the image of gay people back 20 or 30 years.Do you remember The Barleycorn ?

If that's how they are. That's their personality, then there's nothing wrong with being camp.... I find camp people really funny, in the good sense of the word...

If that's how they are. That's their personality, then there's nothing wrong with being camp.... I find camp people really funny, in the good sense of the word...

I dont think it is how they are, I think its a mask to hide behind or in some showbiz cases no talent cheap laughs.

I find camp an annoying trait of some homosexuals and some straight people, it's as annoying as people who speak loudly when using their mobile phones in public.

I dont think it is how they are, I think its a mask to hide behind or in some showbiz cases no talent cheap laughs.

Eddie Murphy at his prime was very camp, in fact I think that the 1980s was a very camp decade overall.

Unfortunately there is still stigma and while people do claim to be tolerant, scratch beneath the surface and there are still the prejudices that would have been acceptable 50 years ago.

Surprisingly there's a minority opinion (and it is minority, thankfully) on the gay scene that's intolerant of 'camp' behaviour and a dislike of transgender people too. Don't know why, internalised homophobia perhaps.

People are as they are, why should people have to change their nature to suit others if it's not harming anyone?

Archived