A dog poo dilemma

I was in the park with my dog yesterday. When he crouched to take a dump I noticed a big pile of poo next to his. I always clear up my dogs turds and my question is this ; as I was picking up my own dogs should I have cleared up the other? I admit I didn't, my dog is only small and the other pile was massive. Would you have done?

It would be a nice gesture and I have done it on occasions but I would guess that every time your dog’s takes a dump there will be copious amounts of poo around you and you will fill your days picking up turds. Sometimes there is that much poo around that it’s not possible to identify your dog’s poo and you only know when you pick up a cold one.:gag::)

I was in the park with my dog yesterday. When he crouched to take a dump I noticed a big pile of poo next to his. I always clear up my dogs turds and my question is this ; as I was picking up my own dogs should I have cleared up the other? I admit I didn't, my dog is only small and the other pile was massive. Would you have done?

Oh dear, decisions, decisions.

I've got two dogs and always pick mine up. When out walking them I have never seen anybody not pick a turd up that their dog has laid. When I walk in Hilsborough park there are loads of unclaimed dog eggs; where the hell are they all comming from? Do poo-poachers go out under the cover of darkness and let their hounds fire away?

Back on thread though, I've considered doing what you said loads of times... but never actually done it.

I've got two dogs and always pick mine up. When out walking them I have never seen anybody not pick a turd up that their dog has laid. When I walk in Hilsborough park there are loads of unclaimed dog eggs; where the hell are they all comming from? Do poo-poachers go out under the cover of darkness and let their hounds fire away?

Back on thread though, I've considered doing what you said loads of times... but never actually done it.

I spend about 5 hours a day walking dogs and 99% of other dog owners pick up their dogs poo, yet the streets and verges are full of it, it’s a mystery, what I don’t understand is when someone as gone to the trouble of picking it up just to leave it in the bag on the ground or hanging in a bush.:gag:

I would like to stick a notice outside my house telling the owner of the dog that leaves it turds just where i pull up with my grandbaby, if i ever catch them i will rub the sh't into their face, two lots this week!

I would like to stick a notice outside my house telling the owner of the dog that leaves it turds just where i pull up with my grandbaby, if i ever catch them i will rub the sh't into their face, two lots this week!

Its bad news aint it, disgusting.

Archived