No respect, not even for the dead.

I have to say i was truely sickened by these animals actions.

They should be ashamed of themselves!!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/mar/04/libya-war-graves-desecrated?newsfeed=true

The Foreign Office said 200 tombs were damaged at one cemetery, the Cross of Remembrance, and a quarter of graves at the Benghazi military cemetery. Libya's government described the damage as "irresponsible and criminal" and said it would punish those responsible.

In the video few of the militia make any attempt to disguise their identities, apparently unconcerned about being held to account, including the cameraman, a young man in a black-and-white scarf who films himself attacking a white marble gravestone. The reasons for the attack remain unclear, but are possibly connected to anti-American protests following the burning of the Qur'an in Afghanistan last month. One militiaman can be heard saying he wants to make war on the "crusaders".

What makes it worse is that we just helped out these ungreatful savages and they repay us like this?

You'd like to think that things like that make people realise that there is no civilising these people. Whether it's Libya, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan or letting retarded 'witch doctors' into our own society, they all belong in the Stone Age and should be kept there.

As ever, the BBC are complicit in this - portraying the 'Arab Spring' terrorists as fluffy, peace-loving people when they are every bit as bad as the people they depose.

You'd like to think that things like that make people realise that there is no civilising these people. Whether it's Libya, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan or letting retarded 'witch doctors' into our own society, they all belong in the Stone Age and should be kept there.

As ever, the BBC are complicit in this - portraying the 'Arab Spring' terrorists as fluffy, peace-loving people when they are every bit as bad as the people they depose.

Correct in all regards.

I question your use of the terms 'animals' and 'savages'. Reprehensible and offensive as their actions undoubtedly are to reduce them to these terms sidesteps the fact that they are people and fails to adress the issues that led to them behaving the way they did.

I question your use of the terms 'animals' and 'savages'. Reprehensible and offensive as their actions undoubtedly are to reduce them to these terms sidesteps the fact that they are people and fails to adress the issues that led to them behaving the way they did.

What are those issues Halibut? Helping them liberate their country?

It's Islam, it teaches them to kill the infidel. Today's infidel is anything white. Pure racism.

I have to say i was truely sickened by these animals actions.

They should be ashamed of themselves!!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/mar/04/libya-war-graves-desecrated?newsfeed=true

What makes it worse is that we just helped out these ungreatful savages and they repay us like this?

But they're only bits of stone...you know... just like the Qur'an is only a book.

What are those issues Halibut? Helping them liberate their country?

It's Islam, it teaches them to kill the infidel. Today's infidel is anything white. Pure racism.

Nice Islamophobc post. Where did you get from ? - the BNP/EDL website ? :cool:

Nice Islamophobc post. Where did you get from ? - the BNP/EDL website ? :cool:

It's not Islamaphobic to criticise the way a religion teaches its followers to kill the infidel. Are you stating the Koran doesn't state this?

You also went down the racism route mentioning the BNP/EDL, I'm neither and refuse to enter into a debate with someone who labels people as racist for having an opinion on an evil religion. You've instantly proved you don't understand your own arguments.

Tackle what you think is "pathetic" about my original statement and then I'll come back.

Until then it will just remain a game of tit for tat which I'm not willing to engage in as the mods on SF are Islam sympathisers and I will get the ban.

Archived