Do you know how big your house/flat is?

This is one reason british people are ripped off by house prices. In europe when houses are advertised they always state the total area and it has a factor in the pricing, whereas in the uk, developers get away with building small houses with tiny bedrooms that you can't swing a cat in.

If we took more interest in area then we might move toward a fairer price structure in the british housing stock.

i live in a mansion bought from the profits of my btl business

it's so big, i can live in a different set of rooms every day of the week

Bully for you. Clap your hands and scream like a monkey. :loopy:

It's productive people like you that make the country the economic powerhouse it is today :roll:

I could, but then it would be much too small! :)

I love my house and garden and the area, it would be totally perfect if it was detached instead of a semi.

I'm not sure a 3bed semi is big enough for one compulsive hoarder, let alone two! :hihi:

I'd quite like a million square ft warehouse as storage space. And if I got one, it probably wouldn't be big enough! :P

I'm not sure a 3bed semi is big enough for one compulsive hoarder, let alone two! :hihi:

I'd quite like a million square ft warehouse as storage space. And if I got one, it probably wouldn't be big enough! :P

hahahaha! You'd still be living in a cardboard box in one corner of it. betya!

Archived