Has anyone had their eyebrows threaded at Superdrug?

I had mine done at the Superdrug on the Moor last week while Mr G was taking aaaageeess!! Choosing an electric toothbrush. It cost £5 . Was a bit worried cos you never know about these things do you and it felt a bit iffy sitting in the chair in the window. The girl did a good job though and my brows look really good . My daughter who has a degree in eyebrow shaping ( lol) says they look the best they have ever done . However, as I took my place in the chair I noticed that she was obviously suffering from a bad cold or virus and I thought ' uh oh !! , I bet I'm going to get this ' and guess what? I flipping did !!! Spent four days really poorly last week . Still , my eyebrows look fabulous even if I didnt .

I had mine done at the superdrug in parkgate, it was fine, and they did use creams. I wouldn't be happy about the tobacco smell though, but I suppose if you smoke, you aren't as aware of it.

if they wash their hands, they don't need to be aware of it, is simple hygiene, don't you think? I should think they need to wash their hands after every client, and use antibacterial rub.

hey hi..frnd............there is different threader comes in super drug.......dont know who did eyebrow on u whoopie.... my frnd also doing this part time job if u want next time than contect me its really superb result and she has friendly nature...if u want than she can do forehead massage for several minute ....she is doing it at her own home with cheap charges in s7 area.i can understand that who dont smoke nd if they smell of it .its really bad..i felt that i dont like it .sometime i feel breath prob also..if i smell it continues.

No thanks, too far for me. x

Archived