Car Wash/Valeting Thread- No Advertising

The valeting bay !! are a mobile valeting company based in Sheffield, that cover 90% of Sheffield chesterfield and the Rotherham areas. Our prices are based on the everyday hatch/saloon car so prices do vary slightly for 4x4 and vans

Wash/wax from£7

Mini valet from £20

***Full valet from £40 *** Shampooing seats £15extra (available individually)

Full vehicle detailing also available Plus any other specific requirements

For information on any of our products or services please call

Gary on 07825993025

This thread was asking for recommendations from customers, not adverts from companies. Please note that and follow forum rules about business promotion and then you won't get suspended from the forum for spamming Thevaletbay.

I dont think i am breaking any rules by answering these threads as I have been recommended and therefore will offer my services to those that need it....I do a lot of work on Audi and have vest experience in the knowledge of cleaning seats carpet and upholstery whether it be leather or cloth....the products use are safe to use as they are approved for not only the general cleaning sector but for schools as well....

I am also an experienced professional and as someone has quite rightly mentioned any buckled or zipped clothing can only be a detriment to the quality of work to be carried out....so please choose wisely whether it be myself or anyone else....

As someone said to me "cheap is not always good and good is not always cheap"

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Milk is definitely a problem in the car. I spilt milk in the boot of a car I had. Took boot carpet out and washed it and washed boot floor and used disinfectant. Very difficult to get rid of the smell. Not saying impossible, but I would certainly tell the valet guys what the problem is. A simple valet will not help in my opinion.