Car Wash/Valeting Thread- No Advertising

Can anyone recommend a good car wash? I have read it's a bad idea to use the petrol station's automatic car wash as they can leave swirls.

Doing it myself does not appeal :)

Would be interest to hear if anyone has used the one on Abbeydale road next to the grand potato

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say pretty much any of the 'hand car wash' places offer a valet service...or a part valet...I had mine done and I think it was £15 (for a part valet and wash)...

Oh and you must tell your kids to stop eating your car...it's bad parenting! :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Why drop it off and wait an hour for it when they can come to your house and not waste your time

I've never waited more than 10/15 mins for a mini valet.

I'd rather take it at a time that suits than the hassle of arranging a time and date for someone to come around.

Edited by mogwai84

I've never waited more than 10/15 mins for a mini valet.

I'd rather take it at a time that suits than the hassle of arranging a time and date for someone to come around.

That place is doing a rubbish job then as it takes 45 minute for each of my cars to be done. How can do wash dry and hoover the interior and boot. Polish dash and windows and door sills in 15 minute