Car Wash/Valeting Thread- No Advertising

use a clay bar to remove grit from the car, then wash with a mitt - two buckets of water, one with just water in it, the other with hot soapy water in it.

each panel of the car you do, wash mitt in clean water then reapply soapy water for next panel of car and repeat until car complete :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have a numatic 2500 watt upholstery cleaner that hasn't let me down yet, basically it fires the chemicals in to the fabric then breaks down the grime and stains and then sucks the dirt out using the two very powerful motors leaving the seats cleaned and a lot brighter than before, they also smell very nice, the shampoo I use has a berry - new car sent to it. I also clean door a panels and dashboard and treat them with a vinyl dressing. If you require any further information or help please PM me or call 0114 2831776

Thanks again Dave and thanks loads for the recomendations

What's he like with the interiors. Our car could really do with a good clean. The seats are especially in need of some attention as my daughter keeps spilling juice everywhere. I was going to buy some seat covers but thought it would be worth having them cleaned properly first.

:) :) :) :)

We take ours down the bottom of Ecclesall Road to the old garage forecourt nr the Pomona.

£15 inside and out in about an hour.

They're fantastic... had seen some decent cars getting spruced up in there so decided to give it a try... we're now regulars.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...