Car Wash/Valeting Thread- No Advertising

Hi,

I have a numatic 2500 watt upholstery cleaner that hasn't let me down yet, basically it fires the chemicals in to the fabric then breaks down the grime and stains and then sucks the dirt out using the two very powerful motors leaving the seats cleaned and a lot brighter than before, they also smell very nice, the shampoo I use has a berry - new car sent to it. I also clean door a panels and dashboard and treat them with a vinyl dressing. If you require any further information or help please PM me or call 0114 2831776

Thanks again Dave and thanks loads for the recomendations

:) :) :) :)

Hi Dave

Can you list your prices?

Thanks

not North Sheffield, but worth a mention anyway - I had mine done, inside and out, at Chrystal Peaks, near TK Max. It cost me only £12 and they did an amazing job. Only took an hour or so, so you could go and have a look round the shops, or go for a pizza!

The thing with 'hand car washes' is that you get exactly what you pay for....pay £12 for a mini valet and you will get £12 worth of work and products used. Doubt they will be using anything other than a standard BULK shampoo and silicone everywhere :hihi:

As long as you are happy with the job that is all that matters :thumbsup:

I once made the mistake of going to one of the hand-wash places instead of using Dave. I don't know what they use in their sprays but it ruined the lovely finish that Dave had spent months building up so he had to do a heck of a job to get it back to looking good again.

Dave is just brilliant - he really takes great pride in his work and enjoys his job. I've had no end of comments since his last visit from people thinking I'd had a respray.

I don't normally enthuse so much about anything, but Dave is a real find and well worth twice what he charges.

• 3 months later...

CRAIG (thevaleter) came to do our absolutely fillthy car today - it took him hours but the end result was worth it as underneath he found a shimmering electric orange ST! It looks like new which is great because we are going to sell it - although my partner now wants to keep it (as well as the new company car)...excellent job and fantastic rates would highly reccomend.

thanks -

Edited by bexstar83