Car Wash/Valeting Thread- No Advertising

Hi,

I really want my car to have a good clean, it needs a full valet with particular attention to the seats as they have a few coffee stains.

Could anyone recommend a good valeting service, it does not have to be mobile. I do not want to pay extortionate prices that I have seen (£100).

Thank you

Chris

Hi,

I really want my car to have a good clean, it needs a full valet with particular attention to the seats as they have a few coffee stains.

Could anyone recommend a good valeting service, it does not have to be mobile. I do not want to pay extortionate prices that I have seen (£100).

Thank you

Chris

you might be confusing valeting with "detailing". a pro detailer will charge at least £100 and will improve the bodywork finish no end, in addition to the usual clean up and dressing of the interior and wheels.

if you want a cheap wipe over then any of the local handwash places will do that from 12 quid and up.a decent mobile valet might charge 30-50 quid.

RT Valeting does mine, and does an excellent job!

Seconded. I have a large car and it cost £65 but it looked better than when it came out of the showroom! He spent around 5 hours on it too bless him. I'll be booking him again for summer!

you might be confusing valeting with "detailing". a pro detailer will charge at least £100 and will improve the bodywork finish no end, in addition to the usual clean up and dressing of the interior and wheels.

if you want a cheap wipe over then any of the local handwash places will do that from 12 quid and up.a decent mobile valet might charge 30-50 quid.

Totally this ^^

The hand car wash on Handsworth Road just after the Shell petrol station (going towards Sheffield) - they did a smashing job on my car - looked like new.

Alternatively, there is a hand car wash and valet at Park Garage at Swallownest crossroads - again a good job and very reasonable.

I use Bubble and Squeak on Holme Lane, just to keep the car nice and clean. They do a great job. Hand wash every three weeks or so, interior valet about four times a year. But if I did want a fully professional job I would go to a proper detailer. Worth it on a new expensive car IMHO.