I'm Not Bothered About The Olympics. Are You?

The problem is we are just to cynical in this country to host the Olympics. We don't deserve it!

Did any of you jump for joy when you found out we were hosting the 2012 games? No! I bet you made some sarky remark and then laugh about it. I know I did. I've actually changed and think we are the UK one of the greatest countries in the world. No matter where your born you can be British and be proud. Support your athletes they have trained hard and deserve to have the county behind them.

You must have a ticket for the 100m dash. Tickets for the 'Dance in air on a spacehopper' are still floating around for 5000 notes. You must admit that many of the events are gonadic.

You must have a ticket for the 100m dash. Tickets for the 'Dance in air on a spacehopper' are still floating around for 5000 notes. You must admit that many of the events are gonadic.

I take my Spacehopper dancing very seriously thank you very much :bigsmile:

Seriously though, I wouldn't pay to go to any of the events, I'm not that into it. But I will support the Olympics because I think it will be good for us. We just have to break out this attitude of "it's going to be crap so lets pretend we aren't interested, Then if it's good we we'll all jump on the bandwagon." Like we do with everything else.

Guest sibon

I'm leaving the country for the duration. I'll try to watch a bit on French TV, just to see whether I can spot the insults in the commentary.

I'll probably Sky+ the beach volleyball though:)

I take my Spacehopper dancing very seriously thank you very much :bigsmile:

Seriously though, I wouldn't pay to go to any of the events, I'm not that into it. But I will support the Olympics because I think it will be good for us. We just have to break out this attitude of "it's going to be crap so lets pretend we aren't interested, Then if it's good we we'll all jump on the bandwagon." Like we do with everything else.

I understand that point. I had the same deal with Royal Wedding. I wanted to get involved and never did. I felt very depressed afterwards.

I'm leaving the country for the duration. I'll try to watch a bit on French TV, just to see whether I can spot the insults in the commentary.

To help you with the french translations :hihi:

Most of it's condensed in that there London so good to luck to them. As long as it doesn't affect my business (I've already been warned by the couriers deliveries will be severely delayed) I hope we put on a good show and get more medals than the Aussies. They'll hate that.

I understand that point. I had the same deal with Royal Wedding. I wanted to get involved and never did. I felt very depressed afterwards.

I think it's us being all like "post modem" and that, as much as I hate the Americans for they're illegal wars and junk food obsession. They know how to get enthus'ed about their country. Hell yeh:clap:

I expect i will find it quite boring,especially as they will be going on and on about it on my favourite radio station 5 live for ages,but i do admire those competitors who have been training so hard for such a long time.

I think French TV will give that event massive coverage! So no worries. Why can't the Olympic peeps allow 'Synchronised Stripping'? We already have throwing lumps in the air and gold medals in ribbon tossing, so why not? Before the lesbian crowd flame me, we could have a male stripping contest and a bi one as well. Even bangcok ones.

The Olympics would go supernova and even old men in flats would watch :)

I think French TV will give that event massive coverage! So no worries. Why can't the Olympic peeps allow 'Synchronised Stripping'? We already have throwing lumps in the air and gold medals in ribbon tossing, so why not? Before the lesbian crowd flame me, we could have a male stripping contest and a bi one as well. Even bangcok ones.

The Olympics would go supernova and even old men in flats would watch :)

I'm in, even if its pay per view :love:

Archived