Has the internet enriched your life?

The only use I find for the internet is to help me get through quiet days at work; most of the things you find online are just ways of wasting your time.

Life is all about going out and experiencing things and meeting real life people in the flesh, so if you're spending every minute of your free time alone, hunched over a computer furiously typing away then yours is a pretty sad existence.

The only use I find for the internet is to help me get through quiet days at work; most of the things you find online are just ways of wasting your time.

Life is all about going out and experiencing things and meeting real life people in the flesh, so if you're spending every minute of your free time alone, hunched over a computer furiously typing away then yours is a pretty sad existence.

It is indeed. It is possible to strike a balance of on-line and off-line activity. I cannot imagine anyone would spend all their free time on-line. :)

The number of people with more than 10,000 posts on this forum suggest otherwise!

There are people who may be more confined to the home for many reasons,which is no ones business.

As for me I would sometimes rather spend time in my own company then be bored out of my mind with someone else,at least you can choose who you wish to mix with on here,which is not always the case in life :)

Archived