How to get rid of a boil on the neck???

Hot bread poutice will draw it out, if you want serious pain

Otherwise nip to local pharmacy and get some magnesium sulphate paste" drawing ointment" Sticka some on a plaster and keep it on for a few hours, then you may need to re apply some more, clean plaster mind,

Also you could do with some plastic sergical gloves to waer so it doesnt get infected,

Or if you dont fancy all that bother, go and see the nurse at hallamshire they will sort it out

Originally posted by prioryx

that should be bottle. imagine how it would hurt if you dropped Bootle on it. lol

:D that made me chuckle, thanks xx

Try epsom salts in boiling water, keep bathing as hot as possible and it will come to a head, then you get to do the fun squeezy bit :gag:

I have had so much fun reading these replies, that I havent got round to telling him yet, anyway we will get on with it tonight, the BOOTLE might be the best option though, this will hurt the least LOL:D No seriously, he didnt want to faff about going to the Hallamshire, and didnt really think it was a worthy cause, so wanted to have a go himself. Anyway if his head does fall off, he wont be able to go on Christmas do next Thursday :hihi:

Archived