FACEBOOK HELP please

I have submitted a request for the permanent deletion of my account if i leave it for a few days will that wipe my wall posts and then i can just reopen does anyone know or will i need to physically start from scratch?

If you 'reopen', then it will show all the posts again once you reactivate it.

Just start from scratch, probably be much easier

Wrong.

If you do not think you will use Facebook again and would like your account deleted, keep in mind that you will not be able to reactivate your account or retrieve any of the content or information you have added. If you would like your account permanently deleted with no option for recovery, log in to your account and then submit your request here. "

This is also false. I've 'permanently deleted' my account twice now, and it keeps popping back (I don't click on anything facebook btw before someone says that)

Just yesterday, I got an email saying someone has added me as a friend. So it must have re-appeared again.

I have submitted a request for the permanent deletion of my account if i leave it for a few days will that wipe my wall posts and then i can just reopen does anyone know or will i need to physically start from scratch?

Ok so ois it best just to start from scratch and then manually set up all my wall settings so that i dont get other people writing on it?

Well if you deactivate your old account people won't be able to search for it anyway, it'll just disappear. Then you can just start from scratch :)

Archived