The Knights Templars

Take note VResistance!

http://www.ugle.org.uk/how-to-become-a-mason/freemasonry-videos/

I like this part:

Freemasons believe in;

Friendship; Benevolence; Integrity; Respect; Virtue; Self Discipline; Patience and Discretion

If these characteristics describe how you lead your life or the life you wish to attain, then Freemasonry is for you.

http://www.freemasonryinsheffield.com/become-a-mason/

I don't really know what you're getting at there.

Is that supposed to convince me Freemasons are a good thing?

We were discussing whether or not they had any connections with the knights Templar.

Is that supposed to convince me Freemasons are a good thing?

No.

We were discussing whether or not they had any connections with the knights Templar.

Your video blames them for everything that's ever happened and goes on to explain that they rule the world and everyone in it. Your usual conspiracy theory nonsense...

Philip IV - the 'Fair' of France burnt their leader at the stake

There was a trilogy of books at the library, The Poisoned Crown, The Strangled Queen and another, all by Maurice Druon

very interesting

• 2 years later...

I often wonder if any of these still exist today.

Imagine a cult still practising worship right this day.

What about Neo Templars, I think there are people masquerading as Templars in the highest powers of society.

Look at the House of Lords, if most of them are not a part of some cult then I will be a monkey's uncle.

I often wonder if any of these still exist today.

Imagine a cult still practising worship right this day.

What about Neo Templars, I think there are people masquerading as Templars in the highest powers of society.

Look at the House of Lords, if most of them are not a part of some cult then I will be a monkey's uncle.

They are bedders :( Public school boys and the rest of them. Most high ranking Cops are all part of the secret handshake crew :(

Archived