Any BrazilianJJ in sheffield?

want2learn

McDojo? Please explain?

Contact me on goldson75@hotmail.com. I'm the instructor at Gracie Barra Sheffield.

We train Monday and Wednesday 6.30 till 8 @ the 393 Club on Langsett Road (Behind Morrissons)

We are a officially registed bjj school with the highly regarded Gracie Barra organisation. We regularly hold seminars with the top names in bjj as well as regularly having high grades coming to teach.

We have a range of guys training size and level so we cater for all.

We do both gi and no gi with a little mma depending on what you prefer.

And first lessons FREE so you can't lose!!

We have no contracts or direct debits etc, just my charm to keep you coming..........sorry and my technical ability of course:D

I got trap into a contract once and they tried to charge me £200 to leave!!! That was in Doncaster tho, Where in Sheff is it?

In our history we've held seminars with Mauricao Motta Gomes, Roger Gracie, Braulio Estima, Marcio Feitosa and Luciano 'lagarto' Rodrigues .

As well as Vitor 'Shaolin' Ribeiro, Royce and Rolker Gracie from outside Gracie Barra.

In 2006 we're already booking some of these guys again and some more big names! So watch this space.

Er, I know two clubs that way so instead of assuming I'm just gonna ask...........Which club? and what have you heard? (I'm intregued)

We're on Langsett Road, go to the entrance to Morrisons of Langsett and we're straight across the road. Can't miss it. First lesson free then £5 after that and its Mon & Wed 6 while 8 from the new year also hoping for a weekend class.

Have you done anything before?

Think you mean Castle BBA - they did have a brazilian instructor but I think he's stopped working there.

I train at Truebjj's club - come down and introduce yourself! There's a range of abilities (all the way from me up!) and classes are a good size - really feels like a team environment.

The classes are 5 pounds, and are on monday night 6-7.30 and wednesday nights 6-8 (I'm usually on the monday classes at the moment). The venue is called the 393 club, it's on langsett road, near hillsborough corner / morrissons if you know the area. If not, catch/follow a tram away from town and it's on your left just before the hillsborough stop.

Look forward to seeing you there! Have you trained BJJ before?

Chris

Archived