Any BrazilianJJ in sheffield?

want2learn

Originally posted by waikru

anybody know the email address of the Royce Gracie club in Dronfield please:)

Training is on Monday evenings, 8:15-9:45, Upper Movement Hall, Henry Fanshaw School, Green Lane, Dronfield and also 7.15-10.15, Graves Leisure Centre at Norton, Sheffield.

the session at norton is on wednesday.

royce should be over in feb - no one's said he won't be yet, but i guess it could change. i think the plan is that we will get 4 visits per year, 2 from royce and 2 from rodrigo, but i'm not certain.

Hi this is brian aiken from the world of martial arts & fitness studio in sheffield. Braulio will be holding a seminar at my studio on SUN 26th FEB 4pm-7.30

£30 for 3.5 hour session. Seating, drinks machine, lockers, changing rooms & shower facilities are available.

Brian aiken world of martial arts & fitness studio will then be affiliated with the Gracie Barra and I BRIAN AIKEN will start teaching BJJ with the training from Braulio.

Times and days will be different to John Goldsons Grace Barra at the 393 club so there won't be any classes running at the same time.

ADDRESS: BRIAN AIKEN WORLD OF MARTIAL ARTS & FITNESS STUDIO, UNIT 3, 67 EARL STREET "on the juntion with Eyre Lane" SHEFFIELD S1 4PY.

Between GATECRASHER Night Club & DECATHLON Sports Store & Situated behind the LUCAS GARAGE opposite the Council Car Park.

FOR MORE INFO

CONTACT DETAILS: STUDIO No : 01142013690 MOBILE: 07859909963

20 PEOPLE MAXIMUM SO PHONE TO SAVE YOUR PLACE & WATCH THIS SPACE

Archived