Walsall v Blades - Matchthread

bassett-boys

To be honest Missy I did see it coming .... Having our wobble at the wrong time and shows how much we miss McDonald...We should have our real defence back Saturday ;)

That new loan player had a nightmare at the back by the sounds of it

I have no bloody nails left now CB my nerves can't take it :(

Just need to get back on track sand its my Birthday on Saturday so gotta be a win for me surely ?? :):D

whereas our new (couple of matches) player scored, twice :)

Well he is a forward and ours are defenders :roll::roll:

We need to sort out this little blip because its come at the wrong time and with 2 more away matches coming up we are not looking very clever :o

Well he is a forward and ours are defenders :roll::roll:

We need to sort out this little blip because its come at the wrong time and with 2 more away matches coming up we are not looking very clever :o

i didnt mean about scoring as such tut, i meant having a good / crap game in general

As i said earlier, the bottles going, and i have a horrible feeling wednesday will take 2nd spot now.....

Its a lot more possible than it was a couple o weeks ago,but certainly not gunna carried away,we are talking wednesday here and they have a habit of letting us down.

Its a lot more possible than it was a couple o weeks ago,but certainly not gunna carried away,we are talking wednesday here and they have a habit of letting us down.

Well whatever happens, the next few weeks are gonna be squeaky bum time....

Archived