Released Prisoners to be forced straight onto Work Programme

Do you really want criminals in your workplace, thugs etc....

I would only be happy to work alongside these people if I was allowed to kick them when they got things wrong.

Bad idea - keep jobs for the law abiding.

These people act like rabid dogs and they should be treat as such

My Bold=

I'm an ex offender and can assure you that you wouldn't be kicking me If I was working with you. :hihi:

As for your jobs for the law abiding bit, how are ex offenders supposed to live then if they can't get jobs? :huh:

I love your sensationalism.

You do it instead then!

Funny you should say that actually because I already have! In 2008 when the economy went bust I found myself out of work like millions of others and after a short period of 'hopeful' searching I grew bored and decided to do something about it. I volunteered to work in a sector that interested me for free so that I could learn new skills. I've been fully employed by that same business for several years now and still love the work I'm doing. So I've been there, got the T-shirt thanks.

Difference is, I volunteered my time willingly and in an area that truly interested me. I believe in voluntarism, always have and I would love to see the government promoting it. Yet under no circumstances whatsoever would I submit myself to the type of slavery the government are turning into policy.

My last conviction will never be spent as I got more than 2.5yrs prison time so I have to declare it, failure to do so is reason for dismisal if I get found out.

Never knew that bit, I do believe in second chances.

The only people that should apply to are those convicted of REAL sex offences.

Funny you should say that actually because I already have! In 2008 when the economy went bust I found myself out of work like millions of others and after a short period of 'hopeful' searching I grew bored and decided to do something about it. I volunteered to work in a sector that interested me for free so that I could learn new skills. I've been fully employed by that same business for several years now and still love the work I'm doing. So I've been there, got the T-shirt thanks.

Difference is, I volunteered my time willingly and in an area that truly interested me. I believe in voluntarism, always have and I would love to see the government promoting it. Yet under no circumstances whatsoever would I submit myself to the type of slavery the government are turning into policy.

Good. Your company sounds great. How many jobseekers can you take on as volunteers with the promise of a real job at the end of this month?

No, you provide work experience for ex-convicts.

But yes, your volunteering is making me laugh, even though I already knew about it.

Is Voluntarismwhat you meant to say? Or was just plain old Voluntarism, because that's what I do!

The national minimum wage is for people employed by companies. It does not apply to the self employed, so why should it apply to the unemployed?
you never read this then "This is a self employed vacancy. The company has given an assurance that this vacancy enables workers to achieve a wage equivalent to the National Minimum Wage rate. Self-employed people are responsible for paying their own National Insurance contributions and Tax. " if your working for less your doing something wrong :suspect:

Good. Your company sounds great. How many jobseekers can you take on as volunteers with the promise of a real job at the end of this month?

Like any real human being, if someone asked me for help and I was in a position to do it, I'd do my damndest to give it to them.

you never read this then "This is a self employed vacancy. The company has given an assurance that this vacancy enables workers to achieve a wage equivalent to the National Minimum Wage rate. Self-employed people are responsible for paying their own National Insurance contributions and Tax. " if your working for less your doing something wrong :suspect:

No, i haven't read it. Because I actually work for myself as a a living. Not for some company on a self employed faux basis. So at certain times of year i make much less than minimum wage, the rest I make much more.

No, i haven't read it. Because I actually work for myself as a a living. Not for some company on a self employed faux basis. So at certain times of year i make much less than minimum wage, the rest I make much more.

Do you strike when those poor poor public sector workers do?

Archived