Bars in Sheffield

KathyAnn

Viper Rooms is brilliant on a Saturday night i think! :D

Bar upstairs then club downstairs which is £3 before midnight to get in, or free with a qrist band, walking down West Street you will get loads asking you if you want one,

I would say stay Well Clear of 'beg, borrow and steal' which is opposite Viper, went in there last Saturday dodgy atmosphere (so i think anyway) quite dirty aswel,

Agreed with the Plug recommendation i love it there on a Sat!

Assuming your on FB, then most of the places people have suggested are on there,

DQ is pretty good aswel! then again not been for 3 years i bet... :roll::|

Tiger Works really isn't that good. Always be suspicious of people who only sign up then post about one bar then leave...be even more suspicious when people do it en masse!

I totally agree.

Also I've been in Tiger works 3 times since Christmas, seen 1 fight, seen the doorman stop another and been threatened myself.

I go down town probably 6 to 8 times a month and have been doing for years. I really can't even remember the last time I'd seen trouble before this.

Hi KathyAnn, I've got to agree with harleysdiner - Division Street has a great choice of bars for a birthday night out and ending with No Uniform would be awesome! If you're looking for somewhere to start your night off I can reserve an area for you and your friends in either The Old House, The Forum or The Common Room - just pm me or email info@forumcafebars.

Archived