50 years ago today the dangers of smoking & cancer were shown to the public

Don't feed him. No force involved at all. Not one bit.

If I have the choice to drink tea or drink coffee, and I pick tea - I am not being forced to drink tea.

But if you really want coffee and the option requests you drink it outside are you not being forced outside?

There's still a choice.

Nobody is forced to drink coffee

This is true and maybe the question should have been rhetorical. Ordinarily though a person is unlikley to take up a drink and in mid winter on a dark and wet evening step outside from their home and stand in the garden and drink it.

Where did you prove the claim that smokers have to stand outside false? And what has morality got to do with where I stand?

No one is forced outside. Smokers can stand inside as long as they don't smoke. There are pubs that allow dogs inside but the owners are required to take them outside if they want a dump.

No one is forced outside. Smokers can stand inside as long as they don't smoke. There are pubs that allow dogs inside but the owners are required to take them outside if they want a dump.

So dog owners are forced to stand outside in the cold and rain. Disgraceful! :hihi:

Archived