Partners/relationships!how diverse are you

I'm off Stradbroke, and as a rule we only get with people from the same estate :hihi:

My Mums next door neighbours sons are all married to women whos parents live on the same road, for example, and there are hundreds more like it :lol:

I think the correct term for that is...........INBREEDING!:D

Im a white female Sheffield born and bred married to a white male from Usa midwest not far from Kansas City

I take it you are living in Hillsbro?

Did you not want to live the American dream?

How did you meet?

I met my partner on-line.

Hi Shane i do live in hillsborough and have no desire to live the dream lol its a far cry from the holiday idyll people assume its like.There work ethos is dire!!! hardly an annual leave then after 2 years 10 days omg!! they work long hours ect.I love th place for shopping and theres some really lovely places to see but my hearts in UK.

And yes i met him through friends on line he had never been out of the USA till he came over to UK :)

Just curious to know how diverse the SF community is regarding relationships.

I'm a white male Sheffielder,in a relationship with a white Glaswegian woman,and living in Glasgow.

THANKS..........

Polite question.

Why do you consider your relationship to be diverse. Are the differences that great?

Archived