COSTIGAN Eileen

ANNBEE

Hi, I think I may know the family you are asking about. Eileen's mum was a Costigan I think, I knew them after the Aunt had died,Eileen and Frank had 7 children and left Parkers road at Broomhill to live at Crookes. They have since moved again but still in Crookes . Eileen will be around 80 years old now.

Eileen's mother and aunt were great friends with my grannmother and Mrs Cositgan also worked in the kitchen at The Gregg School (where I went)

The aunt use to tell fortunes. Eileen was ten years older than me and Oh so glam. She could do nothing wrong in my eyes. Yes I did meet Frank and he was such a nice man. Do you have any idea of her surname.

Hi i think you are allowed to PM, but I have to admit that i have failed in two communcations. What a small world. Here am i in the BWI and you in Australia talking about a family we both know. The mind boggles.

Archived