Anything happening on mothers day?

honeyb35

Are there any events happening on mothers day (18th march)? I want to take my mum out for the day!

Can't be a meal as she has coeliacs and its a nightmare! Also needs to be wheelchair accessible.

Thanks for any suggestions!

We are doing a 3 course sunday lunch on Mothers Day at 'Kitchen' on Ecclesall Road. 3 courses for £20, plus complimentary glass of bubbly for mums. Tables available from 12-4 pm.

honeyb35- we can cater for any dietary requirements and we are wheelchair accessible- just call 0114 2671351 to discuss!

We are doing a 3 course sunday lunch on Mothers Day at 'Kitchen' on Ecclesall Road. 3 courses for £20, plus complimentary glass of bubbly for mums. Tables available from 12-4 pm.

honeyb35- we can cater for any dietary requirements and we are wheelchair accessible- just call 0114 2671351 to discuss!

Do you have a menu you could either post or send? I don't see it on your website? Thanks in advance :)

We (at Cocoa) are having a Mother of all Afternoon teas in the Cocoa lounge and Boudoir. We have an offer of tasty treats & pot of tea to share or there is the usual cakes, truffles and hot chocolates to treat your Mum. Open from 11-6, wheelchair access round the back (just let us know and we can sort it out).

xx

Archived