Abbeydale Grange School Gone !!

I hated the three sadistic PE teachers; Hague, Cousins and Bates.

me to and used to wag at PE if you forgot your kit slipper for you I am sure they took great pleasure in using that on you..and those cross country runs until we worked out how to miss the bottom rugby field off all thanks to Nino lol

me to and used to wag at PE if you forgot your kit slipper for you I am sure they took great pleasure in using that on you..and those cross country runs until we worked out how to miss the bottom rugby field off all thanks to Nino lol

You must have been a few years above me, I remember the nutty Mr Esposito.

No.. he was bandy legged and thought he should have been England football manager, bit of a saddo really.. might have been the RE teacher ur on about can't remember his name, he was ok and helped the PE teachers ( I use that term loosely ) lol

No.. he was bandy legged and thought he should have been England football manager, bit of a saddo really.. might have been the RE teacher ur on about can't remember his name, he was ok and helped the PE teachers ( I use that term loosely ) lol

There was an older chap at AGS who taught me for RE, called Mr Ramsbottom. (don't laugh!)

Archived