Help with the heart

Can you stop being in love?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Can you stop being in love?

HI all i dont no why writing this but for the pure fact of getting some feedback.

here we go recently split from first love first girlfriend got kids the whole shabams.

been having problems we contact etc after years cant even get ex to say hello.

now heres the issue i still love my ex and believe i always will she was best friend my soul mate everything and alot more.

i never got the closure and still 6 month on havent had a word.

ive recently started seeing someone else real nice lass etc but problem is how do you say what your still in love we someone else and cant put aside till get that closure as need to no how could ruin something so special as i saw. So easily and what i did to gain no explanation.

easy way to put i need to rant i dont endulge to people close as im usually very private but this is eating away.

also i always tell myself that could get back together as have in past and no would give anything for that as its my family.

Am i deemed to always feel like this or am i just some love sick puppie needing to be man up and grow a pair.

i still worry daily as dont hear nothing.

so big question do you ever truly fall out of love???????

and if do please HELPPPPPP.

Yes, you do fall out of love and until you move on with your life your ex will still feel the need to keep the defensive wall up. She has clearly made a decision to start a new life without you in it and as painful as this is for you at the moment you need to be pragmatic for the sake of a future relationship with your children, and in time the pain will subside.

Yes, you do fall out of love and until you move on with your life your ex will still feel the need to keep the defensive wall up. She has clearly made a decision to start a new life without you in it and as painful as this is for you at the moment you need to be pragmatic for the sake of a future relationship with your children, and in time the pain will subside.

You really need to move on,as your ex seems to have.In time your heart will be mended.Sometimes you just have to let go of the person you love,your main concern above all else would be your children.It is hardly fair to the other other person you have been seeing especially if your hearts not in it.Have you thought of counselling sometimes just getting your feelings off your chest can be a big help.I agree with northern stars advice also.

not ****** just bad english.

thanks for advice i no all true and do need move on with my life i guess im just looking for the answers that only she could have given. to give that closure to fully move on with myself.

thanks for replies

thanks for advice i no all true and do need move on with my life i guess im just looking for the answers that only she could have given. to give that closure to fully move on with myself.

thanks for replies

Sorry... wasn't meaning to criticize your English.

If she's moved on then that's that. You need to thinking about your kids. That is surely number one priority?

thanks for replies

Nothing worse than not understanding Why? Eventually you'll lose interest in the reasons although kids will confuse the issue more i'm sure.

Sorry... wasn't meaning to criticize your English.

If she's moved on then that's that. You need to thinking about your kids. That is surely number one priority?

I think the OP may be German... user name is I love you

@OP, it's time to move on and forget about her. Time is a great healer.

jb

Archived