Afghanistan deaths

Just seen on news we have lost six soldiers in afghanistan, How many more must we lose before we get the hell out of this place.

Until Western politicians and arms manufacturers have secured the resources of said country.

Just seen on news we have lost six soldiers in afghanistan, How many more must we lose before we get the hell out of this place.

If I choose to look at this from a purely unbiased point of view i must say we have utterly failed.

"Smack" Production is at record levels ( despite 100,000 of soldiers and just as many mercenaries )

There is NO democracy in that country as elections were embroiled in massive FRAUD,

Never have so many Afghans fled the country ,

womens rights have not changed much ,

etc etc

and lets not talk about the drones , bombs , assassinations ,!

and when i hear the BS about us building roads and schools it makes me laugh as Britians Roads and infrastructure are falling into bits.

bet Hey

thanks to Blair-Witch and D-Camoron we probley can look forward to plenty more years added ontoo what is now

Americas Longest war ,

If I choose to look at this from a purely unbiased point of view i must say we have utterly failed.

"Smack" Production is at record levels ( despite 100,000 of soldiers and just as many mercenaries )

There is NO democracy in that country as elections were embroiled in massive FRAUD,

Never have so many Afghans fled the country ,

womens rights have not changed much ,

etc etc

and lets not talk about the drones , bombs , assassinations ,!

and when i hear the BS about us building roads and schools it makes me laugh as Britians Roads and infrastructure are falling into bits.

bet Hey

thanks to Blair-Witch and D-Camoron we probley can look forward to plenty more years added ontoo what is now

Americas Longest war ,

I dont see how you can blame Cameron, BUT other than that I totally agree. How terribly sad for their family and friends. RIP indeed.

Until Western politicians and arms manufacturers have secured the resources of said country.

But we can always look forward too yet another war with Iran? Syria ? Sudan? and Somalia?

as predicted here:

General Clark On Preplanned Wars For Libya, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Somalia, Sudan, Iran

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB17j0a-R34

I said, "Are we still going to invade Iraq?" "Yes, Sir," he said, "but it's worse than that." I said, "How do you mean?" He held up this piece of paper. He said, "I just got this memo today or yesterday from the office of the Secretary of Defense upstairs. It's a, it's a five-year plan. We're going to take down seven countries in five years. We're going to start with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, then Libya, Somalia, Sudan, we're going to come back and get Iran in five years. I said, "Is that classified, that paper?" He said, "Yes Sir." I said, "Well, don't show it to me, because I want to be able to talk about it."

I dont see how you can blame Cameron, BUT other than that I totally agree. How terribly sad for their family and friends. RIP indeed.

why could you NOT blame David camoron?

the first thing he should have done was " bring the troops back home"

let me take a stab in the dark here?

we are being kept safe due to our soldiers occupy them? right?

dont believe the BS!

try reading some Blogs by soldiers who all say the media and government are lying about the REAL situation in Afghanistan,

David Cameron said the news was a "desperately sad day for our country".

Speaking in Downing Street, the prime minister added: "It is a reminder of the huge price that we are paying for the work we are doing in Afghanistan and the sacrifice that our troops have made and continue to make.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/mar/07/afghanistan-explosion-six-british-soldiers

No, you twit. It's a reminder of the huge price that we pay.

How many of the dead went to Oxbridge, eh?

Bring our troops home now, please.

The Russians couldn't defeat the Afghans, despite the Kremlin's war being far dirtier than anything that Brit and American troops have done.

Archived