Afghanistan deaths

The War is Total Bull****!

even if Alqueda was based in Afghanistan , what constitutes as a Training Camp?

Monkey bars? a Sand Pit? if that's the case should we be invading all our Local Parks?

Didnt the 9/11 hijackers get their training on American Soil?

total BS

nearly ever war , every recent war has been over lies!

im sick of it!

6 more dead today , we will get 24 hour coverage and then silence! we may get if we are lucky a BBC war propaganda story on how well we are working with the Afghans!

It's very sad. 6 more dead and sadly not likely to be the last six.

Re: there is the possibility of oil and the afghans sold the rights to look for it. Guess who they sold it to ? That's right.

The Chinese.

We are going to start bringing troops back and it cant start soon enough.

My thoughts are with the families of these 6 young men. After watching my grandson only 3 weeks ago pass out at Catterick and now after 4 weeks training being posted to Afganistan this has brought it home to us what we will be facing every day for the next 6 months

Just seen on news we have lost six soldiers in afghanistan, How many more must we lose before we get the hell out of this place.

As many as it takes, down to the last man if need be. It's either us or them, which side are you on?

why could you NOT blame David camoron?

the first thing he should have done was " bring the troops back home"

let me take a stab in the dark here?

we are being kept safe due to our soldiers occupy them? right?

dont believe the BS!

try reading some Blogs by soldiers who all say the media and government are lying about the REAL situation in Afghanistan,

We can fight them there or fight them here, if we pull out in 2014 we will be attacked here by 2015. (Remember you heard it here first)

We can fight them there or fight them here, if we pull out in 2014 we will be attacked here by 2015. (Remember you heard it here first)

Wasn't that our justification for invading Iraq?

Fighting them over there meant we'd be safe here?

That mentality disappeared after 7/7, surprisingly enough.

As many as it takes, down to the last man if need be. It's either us or them, which side are you on?

The Russians couldn't defeat the Afghans. What makes you think we will?

Do you still think our troops are in Afghanistan to fight terrorists? We're fighting the Taliban, yet it's the Chinese who are exploiting Afghanistan's vast mineral resources while we bring home the bodies of our dead.

I'm sorry you've lost so many of your friends and colleagues in Afghanistan, but I don't want to see anymore grieving mothers go through what you've been through.

Archived