Afghanistan deaths

Do you still think our troops are in Afghanistan to fight terrorists? We're fighting the Taliban, yet it's the Chinese who are exploiting Afghanistan's vast mineral resources while we bring home the bodies of our dead.

So you are saying we are just there for the money...

Do you still think our troops are in Afghanistan to fight terrorists? We're fighting the Taliban, yet it's the Chinese who are exploiting Afghanistan's vast mineral resources while we bring home the bodies of our dead.

So you are saying we are just there for the money...

Yes.

(in a word)

Just seen on news we have lost six soldiers in afghanistan, How many more must we lose before we get the hell out of this place.

Afganistan is a lost cause. The Russians could not tame the Taliban and they left with their tails between their legs, unfortunately when the Yanks and the Brits leave along with the rest, half the Afgan troops will defect to the Taliban.

A complete waste of services mens lives.

More drugs are coming out of Afganistan than before the UN went in, make you wonder doesn't it.:huh:

you mean like Nagasaki and Hiroshima? why would any one in a fit state of mind complement this?:confused:

No, not toys like them, I was thinking of thermonuclear.

The kind of thing Iran is waiting to throw at us, when the time is right.

Sheffield has never ever been a stirring force in military politics with its whimp and corrupt politicians preferring to keep their heads down.

I can account for the fortune of the afganistani and pakistani people who live in houses in Sheffield 10 times their official income. How you wonder and the police cant find out what happened to some drug dealers money estimated to be millions. To me its pretty obvious.

Pull out of Afganistan we have enough problems here to solve, the police are sh't. I would like to see Army patrols in drug gang no go areas

Archived