A good maths teaser

I didn't get the answer but I did come up with a different design. Mine was like a roundabout, only it had a big hole in the middle and there was a pedestrian subway underneath it with a fish tank.

Nah! I know. It just doesn't make sense. No one would ever be that stupid to try that design. :(

There would be no need to build roads as the cars can drive across the square,as in Red Square,Fitzalan Square etc.Moreover you would never build a gold road as it would be lifted pronto.

Plus, were it to be in Sheffield, SCC would only surface-dress it with gold; the road would quickly become cracked, as usual.

Plus, were it to be in Sheffield, SCC would only surface-dress it with gold; the road would quickly become cracked, as usual.

Plus if it was Sheffield, at least two of the roads would be one way, making each Journey slightly longer than it needed to be. One of the roads would be permit parking only.

Plus if it was Sheffield, at least two of the roads would be one way, making each Journey slightly longer than it needed to be. One of the roads would be permit parking only.

Plus they would stick bus gates on them to make them VERY much longer.

Archived