How to beat your wife

Faith is personal. It's up to the individual to believe or not to believe, as they will.

"You to your way, and me to mine." as the scripture says.

Agreed, but once you put forward your views on the forum people will contest them and often not nicely:)

And by the exact same standard you are a militant Muslim.

Infact you are far more militant, because unlike Bloomdido, you have in the past made several threats of violence towards those who criticise your ideology.

Point them out please.

Any further bickering or insults and i will issue bans. If you have a question about moderation take it to the helpdesk, bitching about it on threads is also likely to result in your suspension.

True. He is also a dangerous man who isnt to be crossed if those pm's i had from him are anything to go by. Hes so angry and threatening.

Its sad really. You have to wonder what made someone so angry with life :(

I have reported you for lying and I'm asking the mods to call the police because I have never pm'd you.

To all sf users I have never pm'd this poster and this is a blatent lie, if you can post the pm's to the mods please to back up what you say or take it back.

Angry and threatening PMs? Jesus, Mary and Joseph, this just gets worse. No wonder he chose that username.

This poster is lying and I havre reported his post to the mods, I swear to Allah I have never sent this guy any pm ever so it is a blatent lie. Ask him to post them up if true.

Any further bickering or insults and i will issue bans. If you have a question about moderation take it to the helpdesk, bitching about it on threads is also likely to result in your suspension.

I have never sent closet guy any pm's since being a member on here yet he has lied that I have threatened him via one, this is to make me look bad but I havn't ever sent him a pm so please could you ask him to prove his allegation or post an apology as lying to make someone look bad is out of order.

True. He is also a dangerous man who isnt to be crossed if those pm's i had from him are anything to go by. Hes so angry and threatening.

Its sad really. You have to wonder what made someone so angry with life :(

You are pathetic saying I have pm'd you when I never have in my life, if what you say is true then show it to the mods and the police because you are just lying

And by the exact same standard you are a militant Muslim.

Infact you are far more militant, because unlike Bloomdido, you have in the past made several threats of violence towards those who criticise your ideology.

I'm still waiting for you to post evidence of this?

Anyone who sends threatening PMs is probably all keyboard and no action. If he's done that then he's a total tosspot. Anyone who clings to a religion like he does is just defending someone else's bunch of irrational beliefs that they haven't thought through themselves.

I would not send anyone a threatening pm as it is evidence to get you locked up, closet guy is making it up, ask him to show proof then and call the police.

He is blatently lying and as for the tosspot bit you put I think I deserve an appology because closet guy is lying.

Archived