How to beat your wife

I have reported you for lying and I'm asking the mods to call the police because I have never pm'd you.

To all sf users I have never pm'd this poster and this is a blatent lie, if you can post the pm's to the mods please to back up what you say or take it back.

This poster is lying and I havre reported his post to the mods, I swear to Allah I have never sent this guy any pm ever so it is a blatent lie. Ask him to post them up if true.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Someones getting shirty.

Careful everyone, it could be thick lips and bitch slapping all round:hihi::hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Someones getting shirty.

Careful everyone, it could be thick lips and bitch slapping all round:hihi::hihi:

Lying that someone has sent a threatening pm is not on, we all have our spats/disagreements on sf but lying about threatening pm's is not on.

Lying that someone has sent a threatening pm is not on, we all have our spats/disagreements on sf but lying about threatening pm's is not on.

Thats if he was lying.

Im not saying one way or another but put it this way, Closet guy has always come across as a decent fellow, a nice chap who is polite and stuff.

But you, well aggressive, threatening, sacrastic, insulting and apparently violent too.

I know who my moneys on when it comes to being honest on these boards.

Like i said im not saying one way or the other but if i were id just take a step back or take some anger mangment classes. I bet your a really nice bloke when your not kicking off.

I'm still waiting for you to post evidence of this?

I don't have time to look for them, but you have done so, more than once. They've probably been removed by this point anyway. You'll probably do it again in a few weeks anyway you never seem to learn your lesson.

Closet guy is clearly lying, folks, but don't think for a second that Mafya isn't a petty childish thug, because he is.

I'll stop pointing it out when you stop trying to take the moral highground and stop calling perfectly calm people who've never threatened or glorified violence 'militant'.

I answered you, politely. You are just being antagonistic in order to score imaginary points.

Faith is personal. It's up to the individual to believe or not to believe, as they will.

"You to your way, and me to mine." as the scripture says.

Now you see why I go off like I do, closet guy has told a blatent lie that I have sent a threatening pm to him to make me look bad.

Don't bother with these people because it is all about point scoring with them and muslims are the bad ones.

I have asked the mods to look into this pm business as I feel that people may end up having disagreements on sf but to lie about someone of sending threatening pm's is just not on.

If anyone sent me a threatening pm I would copy and paste it and send it to the mods

Me too. Ive had them in the past but just deleted them. I didnt think they were worth the hassle but id probly forward them on if i got them these days.

Still, horses for courses i supose.

If anyone sent me a threatening pm I would copy and paste it and send it to the mods

I wouldn't, I would laugh and send him a PM back taking the mickey, like I did with another poster who shall remain nameless because he eventually apologised.

I don't have time to look for them, but you have done so, more than once. They've probably been removed by this point anyway.

Closet guy is clearly lying, folks, but don't think for a second that Mafya isn't a petty childish thug, because he is.

Flaming Jimmy, I'm not a thug I just don't take **** and let people get away with it.

Me and you have had disagreements and I have called you millitant etc but I have never threatened you have I?

The only person who I took up on his offer when he didn't turn up was Dodger who gave it the big one and pm'd for a meet so when you keep coming up with I'm a violent thug bit I laugh, just because I say I wouldn't just stand there and take **** doesn't make me a thug.

Flaming Jimmy, I'm not a thug I just don't take **** and let people get away with it.

Me and you have had disagreements and I have called you millitant etc but I have never threatened you have I?

The only person who I took up on his offer when he didn't turn up was Dodger who gave it the big one and pm'd for a meet so when you keep coming up with I'm a violent thug bit I laugh, just because I say I wouldn't just stand there and take **** doesn't make me a thug.

I dont take **** as you put it.

If anyone disrespects me i walk away.

Taking "stuff" from people isnt in my nature, but then neither is beating them to a pulp.

So can i ask you, when you say "you dont let them get away with it,"

What do you mean exactly?

Archived