How to beat your wife

Thats if he was lying.

Im not saying one way or another but put it this way, Closet guy has always come across as a decent fellow, a nice chap who is polite and stuff.

But you, well aggressive, threatening, sacrastic, insulting and apparently violent too.

I know who my moneys on when it comes to being honest on these boards.

Like i said im not saying one way or the other but if i were id just take a step back or take some anger mangment classes. I bet your a really nice bloke when your not kicking off.

You put your money on the wrong horse, I never send threatening pm's as they are enough evidence to get you charged.

Flaming Jimmy, I'm not a thug I just don't take **** and let people get away with it.
Sorry, but that's pretty much the exact answer a thug would give. Bullies always tend to think they are justified.

And yes, I will continue to point it out every time you attempt to take the moral high ground in a discussion.

EDIT: Also, I found out recently that you apparently have convictions for violent offenses, looks to me like I totally called it.

Now you see why I go off like I do, closet guy has told a blatent lie and I have sent a threatening pm to him to make me look bad.

Don't bother with these people because it is all about point scoring with them and muslims are the bad ones.

I have asked the mods to look into this pm business as I feel that people may end up having disagreements on sf but to lie about someone of sending threatening pm's is just not on.

It hurts when you realise that your actions are getting the better of you Mafya doesn't it ? Probably why you post so much hate crud in the name of islam..

As Plaintalker has pointed out, the holy book states that you DO NOT punch someone because they question your faith or religion. You sir are a mardy bully :loopy: and if anyone needs a ban it is you..

I dont take **** as you put it.

If anyone disrespects me i walk away.

Taking "stuff" from people isnt in my nature, but then neither is beating them to a pulp.

So can i ask you, when you say "you dont let them get away with it,"

What do you mean exactly?

I will pull them up on it, you are assuming i just jump in and start beating people up which is not true.

Sorry, but that's pretty much the exact answer a thug would give. Bullies always tend to think they are justified.

And yes, I will continue to point it out every time you attempt to take the moral high ground in a discussion.

Why can't a person deny being a thug, most people would do it doesn't mean they are bullies:confused:

I will pull them up on it, you are assuming i just jump in and start beating people up which is not true.

No im not, im asking you what you'd do. Having said that you are the one who has bragged about being inside for violent crime so what else am i and others to assume?

If i was assuming that is :)

It hurts when you realise that your actions are getting the better of you Mafya doesn't it ? Probably why you post so much hate crud in the name of islam..

As Plaintalker has pointed out, the holy book states that you DO NOT punch someone because they question your faith or religion. You sir are a mardy bully :loopy: and if anyone needs a ban it is you..

What actions are getting the better of me? Closet guy told a blatent lie which I do not think is on, the rest of the hoohaa on this thread doesn't bother me.

:roll:

Why can't a person deny being a thug, most people would do it doesn't mean they are bullies:confused:

It's what he went on to say. C'mon, can you not just picture some drunken chav screaming exactly the same thing at a police officer?

Archived