How to beat your wife

Where as you like to do stuff that leaves no evidence?

By the way, isnt gambling against your religion?

Assuming again I see, my religion says pray 5 times a day but I havn't been to prayers for about a year. Does that answer your question?

What actions are getting the better of me? Closet guy told a blatent lie which I do not think is on

I second that. Mafya's reaction and Closet guy's subsequent absence paint a pretty clear picture of what's gone one there. I just wonder how closet guy thought he would get away with it.

Lying about something like that to try and discredit someone is low.

No im not, im asking you what you'd do. Having said that you are the one who has bragged about being inside for violent crime so what else am i and others to assume?

If i was assuming that is :)

Never bragged about it, it's called being honest.

Assuming again I see, my religion says pray 5 times a day but I havn't been to prayers for about a year. Does that answer your question?

Yeah, sort of. I took the religion bit out of my post by the way, thought it was a little below the belt.

But can i ask you why you havent been to prayers in so long?

Are you losing your faith?

What actions are getting the better of me? Closet guy told a blatent lie which I do not think is on, the rest of the hoohaa on this thread doesn't bother me.

:roll:

Allegedly Mafya !! whereas your blatant confession that you would "assault" anyone that questioned your religion still stays as read... How do we read it ?

You are a bully without doubt and your opinions are best left to the gutter where you belong.. toodle pip

Yeah, sort of. I took the religion bit out of my post by the way, thought it was a little below the belt.

But can i ask you why you havent been to prayers in so long?

Are you losing your faith?

I've never lost my faith but don't follow it 100%, when I get called a militant Islamist thug by some on here it make me laugh.

Archived