Can't find cd and dvd racks anywhere..

I once bought a few black iron cd and dvd racks, they can be stacked on top of each other. I got them from Debenhams about 5 years ago which at the time was on sale the iron dvd ones were about £8 and should have been about £12 the dvd ones hold 19 dvd's and the cd ones were £6 but should have been £8 and can hold 26 cd's the width on both are the same that's why you can stack them on top of each other. I have sent Debenhams a message about the iron cd/dvd racks but they don't know what i'm on about, they said that they need the product number - but I don't know it. They were labels on the cd and dvd racks and I once typed the name of the brand into google but nothing came up, on the label there were no email address or website. I have looked around for some cd and dvd racks but I don't like anything else that i've seen. If someone knows about the black iron cd and dvd racks then let me know. Been on the internet for about 2 hours today and i'm now fed up of looking.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for telling me about Dulhelm Mills! I recently bought an Oak cd/dvd stand half price from there! It was the last one in the store, I like it that much i'm thinking of ordering another one from their website. I know originally I wanted black iron/steel cd racks but the Oak wood stand looked great I couldn't resist.

Archived