Seller relisted item i won

he is legally bound to sell it to you, he cant change the terms once the auction has started, and it cleary says the winning bid.

i would contact e-bay and report the seller.

Ebay aren't usually bothered, sellers aren't allowed to put that the item is listed elsewhere and may be withdrawn but they do and Ebay never stop it happening I'm afraid :mad:

The only thing you can really do is leave negative feedback.

Ebay aren't usually bothered, sellers aren't allowed to put that the item is listed elsewhere and may be withdrawn but they do and Ebay never stop it happening I'm afraid :mad:

In that case, he wants to get in touch with the small claims court, or CAB. The mobility scooter now belongs to him; if the seller won't let him take it then he is arguably guilty of theft.

In that case, he wants to get in touch with the small claims court, or CAB. The mobility scooter now belongs to him; if the seller won't let him take it then he is arguably guilty of theft.

Yes a good idea but who can actually be bothered to go to all that trouble :mad:

Looks to me like the seller wasn't happy with the price the bidding was going to end at so ended his auction so he wasn't obliged to sell.

I would also guess the extra info about it being advertised locally and had an offer of £200 was BS in order to try and up the bids.

Report him.

Archived