Marco@Milano BYO wine

Giove

that's good!

This is Sheffield's best restaurant for anyone who hasn't yet tried it. And no I don't work there or have anything to do with it. In fact, I haven't been there for a few months but now I know about this byo thing I may well find a reason to get along one thursday evening.

I think the corkage charge is very reasonable too. Anyone from Kitchen reading this? I hope so! They charge £10 corkage (except tues) which really is extortionate - and they don't have a wine list anywhere near as good as Marco's either.

Ciao everyone !

As from the 13th of march you can bring your own wine tuesday to thursday.

Hi Giove,

I came in on friday and had your great fixed price menu - just wanted to check that you can also BYO wine with the fixed price menu during the week?

thanks i will be booking again soon!!

Hi Giove,

I came in on friday and had your great fixed price menu - just wanted to check that you can also BYO wine with the fixed price menu during the week?

thanks i will be booking again soon!!

Hi oakland

i'm really pleased you liked the menu and i hope everything was ok for you on friday, yes you can BYO wine and go off the fixed price menu! do you think i'm allowed to post a sample fixed price menu on the forum?

Hi oakland

i'm really pleased you liked the menu and i hope everything was ok for you on friday, yes you can BYO wine and go off the fixed price menu! do you think i'm allowed to post a sample fixed price menu on the forum?

I have seen other restaurant's on here post menu's so I can't see why not.

Archived