Apple helping with the kindle fire

So im awaiting the kindle fire and it seems amazon are STILL being tight lipped about it :loopy:

What im wondering is the IPAD 3 is set for release on 16th march now the tech magazines are calling the fire an ipad rival so do you think its possible this will push amazon to get it sorted.

So im awaiting the kindle fire and it seems amazon are STILL being tight lipped about it :loopy:

What im wondering is the IPAD 3 is set for release on 16th march now the tech magazines are calling the fire an ipad rival so do you think its possible this will push amazon to get it sorted.

The fire is a poor example of an Android tab, its also a different form factor to the iPad. No rivalry there.

A good decision to wait for the Fire. My friend didn't wait and has had endless problems getting hers to function properly

Bonjon-I dont care if its a different form factor or anything like that its been listed as the new ipad rival so i simply quoted that.

I am fully aware its called "The new ipad" i just didn't want to confuse people by saying "the ipad" as potential posters could have been confused thinking i was quoting the ipad 1st edition.

I know its a good idea to wait for the uk version i strongly believe your far better off waiting for a uk release other then buying a us release.

The fire is a poor example of an Android tab, its also a different form factor to the iPad. No rivalry there.

Bonjon-I dont care if its a different form factor or anything like that its been listed as the new ipad rival so i simply quoted that.

I am fully aware its called "The new ipad" i just didn't want to confuse people by saying "the ipad" as potential posters could have been confused thinking i was quoting the ipad 1st edition.

I know its a good idea to wait for the uk version i strongly believe your far better off waiting for a uk release other then buying a us release.

You could opt for a different android tab, there are a fair few to choose from that are better than both the Ipad and Fire.

Well you say that but i work in a sales-related industry and the way i look at something is on a needs basis.

For example you come upto me and say im looking for a family car thats econimical, safe, cheap to buy, etc id offer you a ford mondeo

however i do have a MX5 on offer i wouldnt sell it you purely because it maybe a good car but its not suitable for what you asked for.

Android tablets are the same specs etc maybe better, more cost effective, etc but it doesnt matter its all about what the individual will use it for.

You could opt for a different android tab, there are a fair few to choose from that are better than both the Ipad and Fire.

Well you say that but i work in a sales-related industry and the way i look at something is on a needs basis.

For example you come upto me and say im looking for a family car thats econimical, safe, cheap to buy, etc id offer you a ford mondeo

however i do have a MX5 on offer i wouldnt sell it you purely because it maybe a good car but its not suitable for what you asked for.

Android tablets are the same specs etc maybe better, more cost effective, etc but it doesnt matter its all about what the individual will use it for.

But you can just install the kindle app, so I suppose its like having the MX5 with an option for economy, safety and cheap to buy.

Archived